Super moist. You won’t believe they have zucchini in them.
- 2 cups fresh zucchini, grated
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 cups gluten-free almond blend flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, sugar, avocado oil and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, and xanthan gum.
- Mix thoroughly with wet ingredients.
- Pour into greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and completely cool.
- Frost with Dark Chocolate frosting, if desired.
Let brownies to cool before frosting.
Use a plastic knife to cut brownies. It helps to prevent less crumbs and makes a cleaner cut.