Gluten-Free Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite homemade dips! Served warm with gluten-free bread or crackers, it is truly divine!
I am not really what you would call a “snacker”. If I do snack, I usually grab a handful of almonds or cashews and an apple. However, I LOVE this artichoke dip. The fact that it is gluten-free makes it all the more tempting to eat! Some days you just need to indulge with a delicious snack.
I like to keep the family and holiday celebrations low-key at our house. By keeping the menu simple, I can spend more time with my family and less time in the kitchen. However, keeping it simple does not mean you cannot serve the most amazing and delicious food!
Gluten-Free Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite appetizers! Made with frozen chopped spinach and marinated artichoke hearts, it is easy to have these ingredients on hand for when the urge to snack comes calling! You won’t believe how quick it is to make! Just writing this post makes me crave it even though it is just 5:00 a.m. It is a great appetizer for potlucks and any celebration that calls for a party! Think Super Bowl, baby and bridal showers, well, any holiday will do!
Homemade mayonnaise adds to the rich creamy flavor! (No worries, it is super easy to make!) Out of gluten-free crackers or bread? No problem. Serve this dip with fresh vegetables, such as carrots and cucumbers for an easy gluten-free appetizer!Print
A delicious gluten-free dip made with artichokes and spinach. Serve with gluten-free crackers or bread for a yummy snack!
- 2 jars (6.5 ounce) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly spray an 8 x 8″ glass baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, cloves, and Parmesan cheese, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon in to prepared baking dish. Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Thaw and drain the spinach, squeezing it really well to get the all water out.
Keywords: gluten-free artichoke dip
You might also enjoy these gluten-free recipes: