It is so easy to make gluten-free banana bread from scratch! This incredibly moist bread is wonderful fresh out of the oven and served with a pat of butter.
Don’t you just love the smell of fresh-baked bread? There is nothing better on a cold winter morning than a warm slice of moist gluten-free banana bread. It is delicious alongside a plate of fluffy scrambled eggs. This mouth-watering quick bread is also a great afternoon snack with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
I wait until my banana skins are almost all black on the outside to make this recipe from scratch.The extra ripe banana adds so much flavor.
I like to make two smaller loaves and pop one in the freezer to serve when company unexpectedly drops by. I heat it up in the oven and before long the house fills with a tantalizing aroma. It takes no time at all for you to make this easy homemade banana bread.
I don’t think there is anything better than a homemade gift from the kitchen! Gluten-free banana bread is a perfect gift idea for a birthday or “welcome to the neighborhood”. Try tucking a loaf in a basket lined with a pretty dish towel and a jar of your favorite homemade preserves are super cute! Or cut it into slices and place on a pretty plate. The possibilities are endless!!!Print
Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Incredibly moist. Nothing says homemade more than a fresh loaf of banana bread. Serve this delicious bread hot or cold, with a pat of butter.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 large loaf or 3 small 1x
- Category: Quick Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease bottom only of a large loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) or three small loaf pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter together until creamy. Mix in eggs, one at a time. Add bananas and water. Beat until just blended.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Stir in dry ingredients until just moistened. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack.
For maximum flavor use very ripe bananas.
I add the bananas directly to the batter and mix in. If you prefer, you can mash them before adding to the batter.
Keywords: gluten-free banana bread
One of my absolute favorite bread recipes for fall is Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread. If you love pumpkin and cherries, this bread is for you!
Summer and Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread go hand-in-hand!
Are you looking for a festive gluten-free bread recipe for the holidays? Look no further! Gluten-Free Cranberry Bread is a wonderful gift idea for family, friends and neighbors.