Made from scratch, Gluten-Free Cranberry Cookies are so quick and easy to make! Combined with white chocolate chips, these festive cookies are downright yummy!
These delicious gluten-free cranberry cookies are crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside. I make these drop cookies throughout the year, but these festive cookies always end up on my homemade baked goods Christmas gift list. They are also a great gluten-free recipe choice for a Christmas cookie exchange.
I ship several homemade baked goods for Christmas gifts to family and friends. Packed in cookie tins, these pretty cookies are sturdy and travel quite well over the miles to loved ones’ home. Here are some great tips for packaging and shipping treats for the holidays.
My favorite thing about this gluten-free cookie is that it tastes healthy! I never feel guilty having a cookie or two with my afternoon tea! 😉 They were one of the first cookie recipes I included in my gluten-free cookie cookbook.Print
Gluten-Free Cranberry Cookies
Combined with white chocolate chips, these simple cookies are BIG on flavor! Not too sweet and not too tart.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt in A medium size mixing bowl. Add to butter and sugar mixture, mixing well. Mix in oats. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon full on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cookies rest for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to wire rack.
- Dried fruits are covered with sulfites, a food preservative. Rinse well and drain before adding to recipe.
Aren’t these gluten-free cranberry cookies so delicious and perfect for the holidays? If you enjoy these cookies, you might also like these recipes: