Are you looking for a delicious pumpkin dessert recipe? You won’t believe how easy Gluten-free Frosted Pumpkin Bars are to make.
Gluten-Free Frosted Pumpkin Bars would be perfect to serve at a fall brunch or for a simple dessert after supper. I enjoy making them to celebrate the arrival of fall! After all, anything pumpkin is perfect for this wonderful season!
Don’t you love how baking makes the whole house smell yummy and cozy? Made with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice, these cake-like bars are perfect for feeding a crowd at church potluck or family gathering. Not a fan of the cream cheese frosting? No problem. A simple dusting of confectioners’ sugar on top of them is just as yummy.Print
Moist and full of flavor, these gluten-free pumpkin bars are a great way to celebrate fall! You won’t believe how easy they are to make!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Bars:
- 2 cups of cane sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups gluten-free almond blend flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
Directions for Pumpkin Bars:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream together sugar and eggs.
- Sift together the dry ingredients. Add butter and dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Beat until well mixed.
- Spread the batter into glass baking dish. Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool and frost with cream cheese frosting recipe below.
Instructions for Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the above ingredients. Beat three minutes or until creamy.
- If the frosting is too thick, add in 1/4 teaspoon milk until desired consistency is reached.
Add 1 cup of walnuts or pecans to the recipe.
Add 1 cup of raisins to the recipe.
The batter will be thick. Be sure to spread it evenly in the baking dish.
Keywords: gluten-free frosted pumpkin bars
Be sure to make extra of these super moist gluten-free frosted pumpkin bars. They are wonderful for snacking!
You might also enjoy these gluten-free sweet treats:
Pumpkin and chocolate chips are paired together in these yummy gluten-free cookies! Click on the image below to get the recipe.
From my kitchen to yours,