Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Baking with Bridget will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. We appreciate your support!
Do you need a fabulous easy dessert recipe but are short on time? Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars are quick to make and a crowd pleaser.
You are gonna love how easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars are to make. Basically, all you need to do is mix, layer, bake, cool and serve. Yep, it is that simple. I always have old-fashioned oats, coconut and a jar of raspberry preserves in the pantry so I can make this festive gluten-free bar cookie at a moment’s notice.
Living in the desert our summers are sizzling to say the least! I try to get my baking done first thing in the morning. Bar cookies are one of my favorite go to recipes since they are so easy to make. Simpler than a dropped or rolled cookie, these layer bar cookies are made in a pan so they bake in less time than using cookie sheets.
I love giving homemade baked goods as gifts! So, if I hear a friend or relative talking about a favorite food, such as chocolate or raspberries, I will make a note of that next to their name in my address book. Then when I am looking for that “perfect gift”, I make a delicious treat that is just for them. Of course packaging the baked goods are fun as well! It is so much fun to see the expression on their face when they open their present!
Of course, Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars can be made anytime of year. Which really makes them one of the best gift ideas from the kitchen!Print
Nestled between a butter crust, Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars are bursting in flavor! This easy bar cookie recipe is quick to make especially when you are short on time!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1 cup gluten free almond blend flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, gluten free
- 1 jar raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cane sugar until creamy. Add in flour, 1 cup of coconut and oatmeal, mixing well.
- Set aside 1 cup of dough.
- Spread remainder dough evenly in bottom of 9” X 13” baking dish. Spread raspberry preserves over the dough. Crumble remaining dough over the preserves. Sprinkle remaining one cup of coconut over the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
- You can use raspberry jam in place of the preserves.
In some kinds of Christian art, the raspberry is the symbol for kindness.
I hope you enjoy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars. Be sure to make extra as family and friends will be coming back for seconds.
From my kitchen to yours,