Nestled between a butter crust, Gluten-Free Raspberry Bars are bursting in flavor! This easy bar cookie recipe is quick to make especially when you are short on time!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1 cup gluten free almond blend flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, gluten free
- 1 jar raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and cane sugar until creamy. Add in flour, 1 cup of coconut and oatmeal, mixing well.
- Set aside 1 cup of dough.
- Spread remainder dough evenly in bottom of 9” X 13” baking dish. Spread raspberry preserves over the dough. Crumble remaining dough over the preserves. Sprinkle remaining one cup of coconut over the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
- You can use raspberry jam in place of the preserves.