Looking for a great Gluten-Free Spiced Apple Cake recipe? You will love this dense, moist cake! We always celebrate the first day of Fall with a slice of this delicious homemade dessert!
Gluten-Free Spiced Apple Cake is one of my all-time favorite cakes for autumn. It is bursting with fresh, crisp apples, spices, and walnuts. This versatile homemade cake is also a great menu item for a Sunday brunch or a fall potluck. It also is great for an afternoon gluten-free snack!
A few weeks ago, we had friends over for dinner. The menu included: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and stuffed acorn squash. Gluten-Free Spiced Apple Cake was the perfect dessert to a delicious fall meal.Print
Celebrate autumn with this delicious Gluten-Free Spiced Apple Cake. The smell of fresh baked apples, combined with cinnamon and nutmeg, will leave your kitchen smelling amazing!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 3 cups gluten free almond blend flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 4 cups apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2 inches rectangular pan or Bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, oil and eggs for one minute or until blended.
- Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt and nutmeg. Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in chopped apples and nuts. Pour into baking pan. Bake 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Grease the Bundt pan really well. I like to use an olive oil spray.
- Allow to the cake cool completely before transferring the cake onto a plate.
You know how some cakes just do not need frosting? Gluten-Free Spiced Apple Cake is one of them! I have considered serving it with a dollop of whipped cream but it is so delicious plain.
Apple trees take four to five years to produce their first fruit. – Farm Flavor
You might also enjoy these cake recipes: