Don’t you just love Jello salads? So creamy and refreshing, Orange Jello Salad is guaranteed to be a huge favorite at your next BBQ or family gathering!
Do you remember eating Dreamsicles as a kid? Cool orange on the outside and rich vanilla ice cream on the inside. They were one of my favorite treats on a hot summer day. This yummy dessert will take your taste buds on a trip down memory lane. Yep, it tastes a lot like those frozen treats we had as kids.
This gluten-free dessert recipe can be made in 15 minutes or less. While the Jello is cooling in the refrigerator, make the whipped cream. Since the Jello and pudding are already sweetened, I only add a teaspoon of powdered sugar to the whipping cream. It brings the perfect balance of sweetness to this dessert.
At the time of this posting, the Jello brand is gluten-free. However, food companies can (and do) change their ingredients, so be sure to read the ingredient labels before making this recipe.Print
Creamy vanilla pudding is delicious paired with orange Jello and homemade whipping cream. This dessert takes just a few minutes to make. It is the perfect compliment to any meal.
- 1 small box orange jello (Jello Brand)
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding (Jello Brand)
- 1 small can Mandarin Oranges, drained and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup (pint) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Combine Jello with 1 cup of boiling water in a large mixing bowl. Stir to dissolve. Cool in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
- Add small box of vanilla pudding to the Jello. Using a hand mixer, blend together until thoroughly mixed.
- Gently fold in whipped cream. Transfer to serving dish or dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and chill four hours before serving.
Try different flavors of Jello and fruit, such as cherry Jello and chopped cherries. Or peach Jello with chopped peaches.
Don’t you just love easy dessert recipes? Orange Dream Jello Salad goes with every meal and every season. Enjoy!
You might also enjoy these gluten-free recipes: